In August 2014 my years of kayaking experience, coaching, guiding meeting amazing people, being inspired by true legends I have tried to put together and Outdoor Explore was launched.
To inspire, all ages, all ability level explorers to go kayaking. Simple ‘mission’ realloluntey, but so worth it. Now, few years have gone and nearly 5000 people trusted us so far.
I am supported by an amazing, growing team and keep exploring not only by boats by also on foot and bike as well. In Scotland and beyond.
Still love it…
We have tried our best not only to take people out to see some amazing places, experience real Scotland, it’s nature and heritage. We also always care how we doing it – hence small groups, affecting the environment as little as possible, taking part in many conservation projects, volunteering and helping to promote Scotland as a great destination to others…
Working closely with Visit Scotland, Wild Scotland and many more business collaborations we share and care about the place we live, explore, admire.
So join us, Birthday Celebrations next Saturday, 11th of August, some cool, unique things to do:
– Perth – River Tay – kayaking around Moncreiffe Island and beyond – only £40pp – 14.00 start, half a day adventure suitable to all experience level paddlers. We will launch from our basin, Willowgate (PH2 7JU)
– Pitlochry – Loch Tummel – full day touring kayaking adventure with picnic on an island. Some prior kayaking experience required, single or tandem boats are available – only £75pp (including awesome lunch!). Start at 11.00
Spaces on both tours are limited, so please get in touch to book yours:
Did you know this about Outdoor Explore:
– our longest trip lasted 14.5 hours – paddling down the River Tay in 2017 using a nearly 60 years old kayak (see our website for the Green Kayak Challenge in Projects tab)
– we are sharing some of the best locations on our Pinterest wall:
– it’s not only Scotland and British Isles we take people out kayaking, Poland, Sweden, Croatia are amazing, join us next year!
– we have stopped the filming of the Outlander show recently buy paddling into the set! Not intentionally, for the first time, second time was… a long story 🙂
Thank you all for trusting us, joining us, sharing your passion with us here at Outdoor Explore.
Outdoor Explore Founder