Short days but often clear skies, enjoy the most out of the nights, go kayaking in Scotland!
Sounds a bit mad, doesn’t it but here is why you should try it:
1. Stay happy – so many of us feel really unwell due to shorter daylight. You getting up and it’s dark, finishing work and it’s dark again, 5pm feels like the middle of the night. Sounds familiar?
Get out, do some form of activity, a short walk, see friends, go running, enjoy the outdoors. Night kayaking would a great alternative to our lives.
2. Do something different – don’t wait until the weekend, create a mid-week adventure! It’s cold out there, so wrap up warm but we can use our stable, double kayaks, so no swimming ahead! 🙂 Never done it before, not a problem. The choice of the locations would suit your abilities.
3. Explore new places across the Tay Country – we often take people for a night paddle at Clunie Loch or the River Isla near Blairgowrie, or Loch Tummel and Loch Faskally near Pitlochry, or how about Loch Tay at Killin or Kenmore or maybe our amazing cities, kayaking near the V&A Museum in Dundee or exploring Perth City centre?
All packed with wildlife, still very active after the night fall, plenty of historical facts and stories as well. That’s why going on a guided tour with Outdoor Explore is worth trying, best kayaking provider in Central Scotland.
4. Make it extra special, bespoke trips is what Outdoor Explore does best! If’s only just you or two of you on a romantic escape, or a family trip out, we can cater for all arrangements. From providing locally sourced food and drinks along the way, campfire on the island to even a bag piper next to the castle (like we did on a St Andrew’s night celebrations). We got it all. Need a transport or maybe a place to stay – we are happy to share some of the best places to use, just ask. Outdoor Explore is offering their guided tours all year round!
5. Admire Scottish nature and history like never before. Learn more about the wildlife which lives on our doorstep, often unknown. Enjoy the dark skies above us, shooting stars and if really lucky see the moonbow or some northern lights. There is so much out there…
Find out more, get in touch;
07904 324 102
or visit us in Alyth – The Barony, Commercial Street
#nightkayaking #oexplore #TayCountry #TayAdventures #FridayToGo #ScotlandIsNow #OutdoorExplore
#TayCountry #TayAdventures #Perthshirekayaking #nightkayaking #Guidedtour