That’s what we do best at Outdoor Explore; showing you the most amazing places to go kayaking in the area we love so much.
It’s not even a week since the tourism in Scotland is back, just, to some sort of operations.
We were overwhelmed with the bespoke guided tours which we delivered across the whole Tay Country, from Angus cliffs, to Fife coastline, reaching as far the Perthshire Highlands.
Here are some of the most recent stunning locations;
- Sea caves, puffins and cliffs in Arbroath area
- Dolphins, seals and Castle at Broughty Ferry near Dundee
- Lighthouses and bridges from Tayport and Wormit in Fife
- Beavers, otters, kingfishers and historic sites on the River Tay from Luncarty to Perth
- Relaxing trips discovering unique wildlife and islands at Clunie Loch near Blairgowrie
- Dramatic views of Perthshire at Loch Tummel and Loch Faskally
- River Tay melow meanders from Grandtully to Logierait
- Crannogs and other historic facts of Loch Tay at Kenmore
If you not sure how to book a trip? Check the kayaking locations on our page and ‘request a trip’ at the venue you wish to visit next. Your age, previous experience or group size shouldn’t worry you. We will find an appropriate place for everyone to try kayaking!
If you don’t want to book a bespoke guided kayak tour you can join our pre-planned small group adventures. This week we have the ladt few spaces left here: