The Great Outdoors is one of the best ways to recharge, reflect, relax. This year more than ever before we all noticed it and how much we truly enjoy it. Is there a better place to continue this adventure than Scotland? Would you like to explore this magnificent country and it’s true gems by water? It’s time to go kayaking in Scotland!
If you tried kayaking, canoeing or SUP before and wish to improve your skills or maybe planning an amazing expedition next year Outdoor Explore team can offer some superb experiences.
Outdoor Explore offers guided kayak tours, coaching sessions and expeditions in Scotland. We are based in Perthshire but we regularly run trips across the Tay Country at over 60 destinations! Additionally, we offer mini-expeditions here or further afield anywhere in Scotland. You can some of our upcoming events on our website but we specialize in bespoke events, so you can set up the date/time/location and most importantly, the aim of your trip.
We have a large fleet of single and double crafts, kayaks, canoes and new for 2021 SUP, suitable for loch touring, sea exploring, river trips, white water. All additional kit is available as well.
Our Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the moment of the purchase. They can be set up to the value of your choice. See our prices below to see what would work best for you. You will be able to purchase the voucher online. During the process, you can choose if it’s you or someone else is the recipient of this gift. Bonus; you can choose when the recipient will receive the e-voucher! You can pay now but you won’t spoil the surprise 🙂
To buy Gift Voucher go to our website, select Events subpage (link here) then Gift Certificate and choose one of the three options. To make it easier for you, we split them to:
- Voucher for one (a bespoke activity on 1-1 basis for a half-day, a full-day or multi-day),
- Voucher for two (a bespoke activity on 1-1 basis for a half-day, a full-day or multi-days) or
- Bespoke gift voucher (can be set up for one or more people, to join pre-planned trips by Outdoor Explore or create a bespoke experience/coaching session/expedition)
If you wish, you can add your address during the payment process and we will post you the voucher as well!
So the big question, how much does it cost?
Our pre-planned guided half-day trips are £45pp, full-day guided pre-planned trips are £90pp. These trips are listed on our events page. If you don’t see there one you are looking for, contact us, we can make it happen. This pre-planned kayaking or canoeing trips are with small groups only (up to 6 people) and all paddling kit will be provided. These listed trips are novice-friendly! Outdoor Explore offers these all year round. You can always arrange bespoke guiding/exploring, see details below.
Additionally, we run kayak clinic sessions, where you can improve your technical skills. These are small group (4 people max) lessons, cost £45pp, varying from sea kayaking, canoeing, touring kayaking, white water kayaking. Outdoor Explore offers these coaching sessions April-September. You can always arrange bespoke coaching, see details below.
Our bespoke coaching and guided trips cost as follow:
- COACHING; half-day on 1-1 basis is £110 and £30pp for every next one joining, full-day on 1-1 basis £220 and £45pp for every next one joining. Both these can be set up at any venue/date/time. Coaching sessions are 3 or 6 hours long, the boat and all paddling kit are included.
- GUIDED TOURS; half-day trips cost £90 for the first person and £30pp for every next one, full-day trips cost £180 for the first person and £45pp for every next one. Both these can be set up at any venue/date/time. These tours are 2.5 or 5 hours long, selection of boats and all paddling kit are included
- EXPEDITIONS for two days (can be set up for more) are £400 for the first person and £100pp for every next one. All relevant kit and shuttles are included. Have a look at below our WEST COAST BROCHURE.
There are some amazing places to go kayaking in Scotland. Give it a try, you will love it. I and the rest of the Outdoor Explore team will do our best to make it as easy for you as possible. If you still not sure, get in touch, you can find the form here
Piotr, Outdoor Explore founder